A final blog post to wrap everything up. We did our presentation on the 24th April and it went smoothly, our demo worked perfectly well. We have also finished our group report and our peoject codes are also ready to be released. I'm proud to say that we didn't do any last minute work and rush things off as Michael had planned well to make sure we finished off our parts for the report a week before the deadline. So we also have time to check through and allow time for any modification. We have come this far from knowing very little about home automation to building an actual model involving hardwares like WeMo, LightwaveRF, Arduino sensors, Gadgeteer sensors etc. I have definitely learn a lot in both COMP2013 and COMP2014.