This week I managed to put the Arduino and Wifi Shield together and test it with some codes online and also codes my groupmate has written. I also managed to put include the wifi libraries into my PIR code and rewrite some parts because the codes written before has LED moduled being included.

It now can send and get response using the Wifi library.

When there is movement detected by the PIR sensor, it will display "{state: 1}" and when there is no movement it will show "{state: 0}". This has been tested many times in order to be as accurate as possible. At times it doesn't show the corect result because it picks up movement from other objects. Thus, the surrounding has to always be clear of any irrelevant objects or block up the surrounding of the PIR sensor.